Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Learning to drive..


This afternoon I was having a discussion with one of my colleagues regarding driving a four wheeler, unfortunately I am yet to learn how to drive one .. and the discussion boiled down to the fact what will motivate me to learn driving on first place. Considering the fact I already know how to drive a bike and will soon own a cool bike, it seems very unlikely that my drive to learn driving will be anywhere near normal.

Before I go any further I must say my colleague has a bad habit of correcting others, and fails to understand the fact that people don't like to be corrected all the time. So cooking up all the facts and adding a touch of my imagination I came with the following cartoon strip.. hope you will enjoy it :)




Disclaimer : No human being/car were harmed during the production of this cartoon strip, and everything written/drawn here is to be taken in a sporty spirit.

Cya guys around.

8 comments:

  1. cool!! i liked it.....its a good way to teach some people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen to 'Driving with the Top Down' ..BGM of Iron man

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope this is not the way u would learn how to ride a bike :P
    -Cheks

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe... good stuff.. i swear i'll stay way clear of u when u ride/drive around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i understand u succesfully learnt how to drive a car but what happened to our poor "gopi" ??
    [:o]

    ReplyDelete