Sunday, January 17, 2010

The artist in me gets resurrected..

It has been 4 months that I am working and getting paid for it .. but good things always come with a catch, in this case it being working at a place which is 2500km away from my hometown. This great distance makes sure that I am unable to visit my parents more than once in a year.
Cutting the long heart touching story short, I got my vacation from 18th december to 3rd january.

My hometown in really cold, when I reached the station at night 1'o'clock it was roughly 5C and I was wearing a t-shirt... brrrr..

The next 2 weeks were fun as most of the time I was under the blanket drawing comics :)
(I heard that girls love artists and poet so thought of giving it a try)

Find few of them below..








6 comments:

  1. good cartooning..
    but i bursted out in laughter when i read "(I heard that girls love artists and poet so thought of giving it a try)"

    For You ...
    "Women are meant to be loved and not to be understood" -- Oscar Wilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guru, to ho gaye suru........ baki cartoon gulo-o chai........ its awesome ........ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess the title should have been....'main aur meri tanhayee...aksar yeh baatein karte hain...' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bas itna hi??..mujhe laga lamba sa hoga...itna to main pad hi sakta hu :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. u kw what from the tym i kw u ... whatever u do is indirectly or directly associated with girls.... may god bless u :P

    ReplyDelete